In this tutorial we are going to explain to you how you can change your DNS servers with Namecheap in order to point your domain to your new hosting account / server you just purchased with GOZEN Host .
- Sign in to your Namecheap dashboard.
- From menu Account select Domain List.
- Click the Manage button to the right of the domain you wish to update.
- Scroll to NameServers section and switch to Custom DNS
- Add the GOZEN HOST DNS servers
- Click Add in order to add all 4 DNS servers.
- Click the check mark in the edited section to save your changes.