Webmail allows you to access your email accounts through a browser such as Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, or any other browser that you use as your favorite one. You can easily access your email account from any computer with an Internet connection and a web browser.
To use webmail:
- Connect to your cPanel -> Email Accounts page
- Click More -> Access Webmail
- Select the webmail application through which you wish to access your email
- Click Enable AutoLoad to cause the webmail application to load by itself the next time you access this page
- Complete the fields on the following page to access your webmail
- The email account will be opened through your browser. The webmail client will then retrieve all read and unread messages associated with your email account.
You may also log into webmail without accessing cPanel by entering http://your_domain.com/webmail into your web browser.
Once you provide your username and password, you will be able to select a webmail client.
All of our servers are equipped with a valid SSL Certificate so every time you connect through your webmail, you will be redirected to the server's name and you will be able to enter your credentials under a secure environment.